Last Updated: January 7, 2021
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Provide. Personal information you may provide through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email address, billing and shipping addresses, and phone number.
- Transaction data, such as your payment card number, billing details, and order history.
- Account data, such as the username and password that you use to register for an account, your profile information, and your preferences.
- Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Marketing preferences, such as your preferences for receiving communications about our products and events.
Personal Information from Third Parties. We may collect personal information about you from our business partners, advertising and joint marketing partners, data providers, and public sources, such as forums or social media platforms. We may merge or combine such personal information obtained from third parties with the personal information we collect from other sources.
Automatic Collection. We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device and your activity over time on our Service and other sites and online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Like many online services, the Service may use the following technologies to facilitate our automatic data collection:
- Cookies, which are text files that websites store on a visitor‘s device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser for the purpose of helping you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, enabling functionality, helping us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitating online advertising.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are typically used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked, typically to compile statistics about usage of websites and the success of marketing campaigns.
Referrals. Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to provide their contact information to us so that we may contact them.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service delivery. We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service, including by enabling the purchase of products that we have listed on the Sites;
- establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- understand your interests, personalize your experience on the Service, and deliver information about products and services relevant to your interests; and
- respond to your inquiries and requests for customer support, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
Research and Development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service, our products, and our business. We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including for the purposes described above and to promote our business.
Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you TINGE-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the section titled “YOUR CHOICES” below.
Compliance, Fraud Prevention and Safety. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Platform; and
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Service Providers. Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing and risk and fraud mitigation).
Advertising Partners. Third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Service and other online services to help us advertise our products and services, and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
Other Users. Other users of the Service and the public, when you disclose personal information for public use. For instance, you may be able review a product that you purchased, and we will display your name or username along with the content you submit. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to them. Please be aware that any information you post publicly can be cached, copied, screen captured or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines) before you have a chance to edit or remove it.
Professional Advisors. Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and Others. Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
Business Transferees. We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
Access or Update Your Account Information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt-Out of Marketing Communications. You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing text messages from us by replying STOP to our marketing message or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies. Most browsers let you remove and/or stop accepting cookies from the websites you visit. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser’s settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all functionality of the Service and it may not work properly. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your browser and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand user activity and patterns on the Site. You can learn more about Google Analytics cookies by clicking here and about how Google protects your data by clicking here. You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Site by downloading and installing a browser plugin available here.
Advertising Choices. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) and are subject to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising published by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You can obtain more information about these companies’ information collection practices, and opt-out of receiving interest-based advertising from participating NAI and DAA members at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and/or the DAA’s website at optout.aboutads.info. You can also limit collection of your information for interest-based ads by blocking third party cookies in your browser settings or using privacy plug-ins or ad blocking software that help you block third party cookies. In addition, your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for targeted online advertising purposes. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you.
Some of the third party advertising companies we work with offer their own opt-out options that you can use to limit their use of your information for interest-based advertising, including as Google (info and opt-out) and Facebook (info and opt-out). Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms or do not participate in the opt-out mechanisms described above. Even after using these opt-out mechanisms, you may receive interest-based advertising from other companies.
Do Not Track. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Choosing Not to Provide Information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information requested, we may not be able to provide those services.
OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to other websites and online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites and online services you use.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
TINGE is headquartered in the United States and may have service providers in other countries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
The Service is not intended for use by children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information about children under age 16 through the Service. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Service that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes, if any. To make such a request, please write or email us by using the details in the section “HOW TO CONTACT US” below. You must include the words “Shine the Light” in your subject line or correspondence.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Attn: Legal – Privacy
3131 McKinney Ave Ste 502
Dallas, TX 75204